I welcome guest posts!
For the next few weeks, I’d like to put the focus on some younger people who’ve gotten out of debt or are almost there! Personally, I like to hear stories of how people realized they needed to change and what they did to make a difference to their lives.
If you would like to write a guest post for I Got Outta Debt, please get in touch. This is an change to share your work with a new audience, but it is not for monetary compensation. Please keep in mind for guest posting you must:
- Have a blog of your own or contribute to a blog that is updated regularly with new content. Topics for guest posts should be related in some way to personal finance.
- Post submitted should be original work that has not been published elsewhere.
- Posts should be between 500-1000 words.
- You can add two links to your blog or social media account within the content or in a short bio about the author.
- I reserve the right to edit if appropriate.
- No spammers, affiliate links, or corporate posts allowed. If you’re interested in submitting an article that represents an entity that sells a product or service, please contact me through my Advertise Here page.
- If you are interested, please contact me at igotouttadebt <at> gmail <dot> com